Sunday, 25 August 2013

Life drawings from the Gardiner Museum and OCADU

 some life drawings from a week ago and last friday. I did a loooot of them over because it helps me figure stuff out (:















 she was on a break, massaging her foot!








i like this one.


do more like this one but with better proportions and foreshortening

 lol what a thing

proportions were really bad on this one o.o

 didn't finish :c



 she was texting on her breaaaaak so i gave her the 30-second treatment




 from imagination because I was getting sick of the previous pose :P
 hands.
 birds from the ROM! a far cry from what i used to be able to do
 character gestures on the right page
 the little sketchbook i always keep in my butt pocket! I use it for sketching on the metro~

i mainly use it for hand studies right now

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tank you Joshua!!!!!!! I be working hard to get into animation

      Delete